Perry Beeches Area
The Perry Beeches area can be described as the area in B42 bounded by the Queslett Road, Walsall Road and Aldridge Road. It includes the Booths Farm and Beeches estate areas.
Originally part of the Perry Barr Urban District Council it became part of Birmingham in 1928. It may have covered the area known as "Little Barr".