Copyright 2019 - Custom text here

Grove Vale Farm

Part of the Great Barr estate owned by the Scott family it was sold in 1920.
 
It consisted of 37 acres 2 rood 27 perches divided into ten enclosures.
 
There was a cottage with living room, scullery, pantry and two bedrooms
 
The farm buildings consisted of three-stall stable, chaff-house, mixing house with loft over, six-tie cowshed, loose box, open cart shed, foldyard with brick cattle shed.
 
 
In 1920 it was being let to Mr. Richard Smith.

Administrator


Copyright 2018 Great Barr Past and Present, Anthony Lewis