Grove Vale Farm
Part of the Great Barr estate owned by the Scott family it was sold in 1920.
It consisted of 37 acres 2 rood 27 perches divided into ten enclosures.
There was a cottage with living room, scullery, pantry and two bedrooms
The farm buildings consisted of three-stall stable, chaff-house, mixing house with loft over, six-tie cowshed, loose box, open cart shed, foldyard with brick cattle shed.
In 1920 it was being let to Mr. Richard Smith.