Pheasey Evangelical Church
Romney Way, Birmingham West Midlands, B43 7TL
On 10th July 1954 an open air service dedicated a plot of land in Romney Way at the rear of the Trees Hotel (now known as Schofields public house) to create the Evangelical Church. In March 1955 a 50-year lease from the council was taken on and over the next six years the local community built their church. The Church is now trying to raise money to purchase the leasehold and hope to extend and refurbish the current building.