Situated off the Queslett Road Sundial Farm was part of the Great Barr estate owned by the Scotts and was auctioned in 1920.
The Farm house, known as Sun Dial House, comprised: Second floor - seven bedrooms, First floor - seven bedrooms, Ground floor - large square entrance hall, dining room, drawing room, sitting room, kitchen with range, dairy with sink, larder, brewhouse with two coppers, sink and bake oven.
The farm buildings consisted of a brick-built range of six Loose Boxes, Harness Room and Traphouse, two-bay barn with wagon way, four-tie cowshed, three-stall stable and two-stall stable with lofts over, three two-tie Cowsheds and Fowlhosue, galvanized Traphouse, Cart Shed, Fold yard with brick Cattle shed, large Rickyard.
The site comprised 3 acres 7 perches, of which 1.673 acres was pasture.
In 1920 the house and pasture was being let to a W.J. Rudd with other buildings and other pastures in the area being let to the Great Barr and Perry Barr Allotments Association.