Birmingham County Football Association
Birmingham County Football Association - Ray Hall Lane - B43 6JF
Formed in 1875 with 10 clubs. It moved away from its original City Centre home to one in nearby Aston in 1969, and later to the site in Great Barr. From humble beginnings in a prefabricated building to the County HQ of today which incorporates offices, Committee Rooms, changing facilities and The Walter Goodman Stadium. The Birmingham County FA now affiliates around 2500 clubs stretching across one of the largest County FA areas in the country.