Bronze Cricket Club
Established 1952 it was originally a works team for Aluminium Bronze in Walsall. The ground at Chapel Lane, Great Barr was opened on on 15th June 1987. It was renamed the Anson Ground in honour of Harry Anson and his son Dennis Anson who were the behind the creation of the club.
Bronze Cricket Club, Chapel Lane, Great Barr, Walsall, Staffordshire, B43 7BD