Red House Park in Great Barr consists of a Victorian house with playing fields, woods, parkland and lakes. The park is an important amenity for the local residents and much work is currently being undertaken by the Friends of Red House Park and Sandwell Council to improve many aspects of the park
This web site will support the work of the Friends of Red House Park and provide a focal point for documenting the history of the Red House estate.
The Red House itself dates from before 1841 and was sold in 2015 by Sandwell Council. The house has been converted into flats with additional housing also built on the site.