Copyright 2019 - Custom text here

Churches

Early Churches

The original main church of the Hamstead area was the iron mission church of St. Pauls which was on the corner of Hamstead Road and Spouthouse Lane . This small church was built in 1865 and was intended to last no longer than eleven years.

St Pauls 1890

In 1890 is was decided to build a new church and it was replaced by the current St. Pauls in Walsall Road in 1892.

Current Churches

Allen Memorial

Allen Memorial United Reformed
Beacon CofE
Beacon C of E

Great Barr Methodist

Great Barr Methodist Church

Holy Name
Holy Name of Jesus Church
Pheasey Evangelical

Pheasey Evangelical
l
St. Bernards
St. Bernards
St. Margarets
St. Margarets
St Pauls
St. Pauls

Administrator


Copyright 2018 Great Barr Past and Present, Anthony Lewis