Copyright 2020 - Custom text here

Tan House Farm

The farm was situated near Hamstead Colliery and was sold in 1920 being part of the Scots Great Barr estate.
 
It consisted of over 100 acres divided into 13 enclosures of pasture and arable land.
 
The house comprised five bedrooms, three attics and a boxroom with living rooms kitchen, scullery, larder, pantry and cellar.
 
In 1920 it was being let to the Great Barr and Perry Barr Allotments Association.

Administrator


Copyright 2020 Great Barr Past and Present, Anthony Lewis